We love to help, please try the instant chat below if you have questions regarding any of our products or delivery timings due to COVID delays, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may be an online store, but we are real people behind the scenes, ready to help.
CANDLE | Donkey by The Commonfolk
$49.00 AUD $54.95 AUD
I am in love with Donkey, so cute! I couldn't go past him when selecting these candles!
Donkey is symbolic of versatility, intelligence, eager worker, determination, stubbornness, spiritual dedication, undying faith in the creative force, willingness to take onboard the responsibilities and burdens of others. They have a deep dedication to the universe.
Donkey was captured by The Commonfolks gorgeous friend Janine Ward. http://jwardphotography.wixsite.com/janineward/about
These Candles have 600g of creamy, pure and renewable soy + coconut wax, blended with our own Australian made fine fragrances oils and enriched with essentials oils.
Enjoy 80-100 hours of bliss.
Fragrance - Hudson Valley
H U D S O N V A L L E Y / C U C U M B E R + G I N G E R + M I N T + L E M O N G R A S S + P E R S I A N L I M E - A delicious aroma that embraces scents of fresh produce from the valley. A fresh blend of cucumber, mint & ginger with a twist of lemongrass and persian lime. Top Notes: Cucumber, Mint Leaf Lime zest, lemon peel Middle Notes: Ginger Root, Jasmine, Lemongrass, Jasmine Base Notes: Cyclamen, Sea Salt, Vanilla bean, Rosewood
About the gorgeous Commonfolk candles:
- The candles made with Australian made, renewable natural, creamy pure soy + coconut wax
- The candles have no nasty chemicals or toxins
- The candles are made with custom Australian made fine fragrance oils and enriched with essential oils
- The candles are created and lovingly poured on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- Natural non toxic wicks
- The soul candle jars are a custom made elegant jar with the intent to be re-purposed after candle use.
- Jars can be reused - ideas include - in the bathroom for cotton buds and hair ties, in your workspace for pens or stacked with mints for work meetings, and at the Commonfolk they fill them with teabags in the kitchen..............the list goes on.