We love to help, please try the instant chat below if you have questions regarding any of our products or delivery timings due to COVID delays, or send us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may be an online store, but we are real people behind the scenes, ready to help.
CANDLE | Family by The Commonfolk
$30.00 AUD $34.95 AUD
Such an important part of life - our family. These candles are a great gift to share with family, to remind them that you are thinking of them, however near or far!
"family - your favourite people whom you can dream, laugh and play together with, those who you can count on always, circle of trust."
The Mid sized Amber Jar candles are made from recycled bottles to support sustainable living and matched with our signature custom raw wooden lid.
These Candles have 260g of creamy, pure and renewable soy + candle wax, blended with our own Australian made fine fragrances oils and enriched with essentials oils.
Enjoy 40 hours of bliss.
Fragrance - Byron Bay
B Y R O N B A Y / A L M O N D M I L K + C O C O N U T M I L K Bringing you warm natural vibes to your tribe, with a creamy blend of almond milk and coconut milk. This offers a subtle scent of vanilla with sweet almond, warming caramel and a mild twist of coconut. A Top Notes: Aniseed, Peach Nectar, Coconut Milk, Pineapple A Middle Notes: Buttermilk, Sweet Almond, Jasmine, Coconut Palm, White Ginger A Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Caramel, White Musk, Amber, Vanilla Bean
About the gorgeous Commonfolk candles:
- The candles made with Australian made, renewable natural, creamy pure soy + coconut wax
- The candles have no nasty chemicals or toxins
- The candles are made with custom Australian made fine fragrance oils and enriched with essential oils
- The candles are created and lovingly poured on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- Natural non toxic wicks
- The soul candle jars are a custom made elegant jar with the intent to be re-purposed after candle use.
- Jars can be reused - ideas include - in the bathroom for cotton buds and hair ties, in your workspace for pens or stacked with mints for work meetings, and at the Commonfolk they fill them with teabags in the kitchen..............the list goes on.