We love to help, please try the instant chat below if you have questions regarding any of our products. Or feel free to press the Enquire Now button if there is no "add to cart" button and we will respond as soon as we can. These products are usually on their way to us, made to order or have a lead time which we can confirm.
CANDLE | Grandparent by The Commonfolk
Gratitude is something I have learnt about over the last few years and how it does makes you feel positive being thankful for what you have in your life, even when you loose things most precious to you.
Thankful, Grateful and Blessed is a mantra everyone should live by.
The Happy Days collection is a little bit fun, a little bit hippie and a whole lotta soul.
The Mid sized Amber Jar candles are made from recycled bottles to support sustainable living and matched with our signature custom raw wooden lid.
These Candles have 260g of creamy, pure and renewable soy + candle wax, blended with our own Australian made fine fragrances oils and enriched with essentials oils.
Enjoy 40 hours of bliss.
Fragrance - Palm Desert
P A L M D E S E R T / S A N D A L W O O D + P A T C H O U L I Bohemian Vibes of Sandalwood and Patchouli to fill you with peace, harmony and grow your spiritual awareness. Top Notes: Lemon Oil Eucalyptus Middle Notes: Clove Bud Oil Caramel Base Notes: Sandalwood Patchouli Cedarwood
About the gorgeous Commonfolk candles:
- The candles made with Australian made, renewable natural, creamy pure soy + coconut wax
- The candles have no nasty chemicals or toxins
- The candles are made with custom Australian made fine fragrance oils and enriched with essential oils
- The candles are created and lovingly poured on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
- Natural non toxic wicks
- The soul candle jars are a custom made elegant jar with the intent to be re-purposed after candle use.
- Jars can be reused - ideas include - in the bathroom for cotton buds and hair ties, in your workspace for pens or stacked with mints for work meetings, and at the Commonfolk they fill them with teabags in the kitchen..............the list goes on.